Dental FAQs in St. Clair Shores, MI
What is dentistry?
Dentistry, also known as dental medicine and oral medicine, is the branch of medicine focused on the teeth, gums, and mouth. It consists of the study, diagnosis, prevention, management, and treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the mouth, most commonly focused on the teeth and soft tissues of the mouth.
What should I look for when choosing the right dentist for me?
Choosing a dentist who has a good rapport with you and your family is important. During your appointment, consider the following:
- Affordability: Dr. Malouf offers new patient specials, free consultations, and flexible financial options.
- Comfort: Dr. Malouf and his team work hard to offer a painless experience and personalized care.
- Convenience: Malouf Family Dentistry is conveniently located at Little Mack and 11 Mile Rd.
Why is visiting the dentist so important?
Regular visits to our St. Clair Shores dental office are important because they allow Dr. Malouf to detect gum disease and cavities early. The earlier you catch oral health issues, the less expensive they are to treat.
What technology do you offer?
- Digital X-rays for reduced radiation
- Invisalign® Certified Provider
- Intraoral cameras for enhanced diagnostics and treatment planning
How do I schedule an appointment?
Simply call our practice or request an appointment online! Our front desk staff will be happy to help schedule your next dental checkup at your convenience. If you are a new patient, please let us know and we will provide you with all the information you need for your first dental visit.